Safari holidays booking, Kilimanjaro climbing trips, Machame route, Rongai route, Diving with Sharks and Whale, Sport fishing, Helicopter Kilimanjaro tours, Beach resort holidays, Kondoa Irangi rock painting, cultural tourism are some of best things to do in Tanzania. Adventures, cheap flights booking, budget travel deals, cheap hotels Moshi and safari trips Arusha advice travel tips are provided.
Visiting Tanzania On A Wildlife And Nature Safari Ascertains A once in A Lifetime Experience Unlike Anything Guests Have Encountered.
2. Specialized Chimpanzee Safari Program: Tanzania hails the great majestic mountains of Mahale, home to hundreds of chimpanzees. Guests visiting Tanzania can undertake a specialized Chimpanzee trekking safari to the southwestern national parks of Mahale Mountains and Gombe Stream.
Visiting Tanzania and Undertake A Specialized Chimpanzee Safari.
3. Active Adventure: Climb the “Natural Wonder Of The World”. Mount Kilimanjaro being easily accessible has been the dream of many athletes and adventures who wish to experience and pride themselves of having been to the roof of Africa. The variety of routes suited for varying lifestyles makes Mount Kilimanjaro a must climb for people who just want to experience nature or view the ecosystem and terrains. For those ready to take up the challenge, opportunities exist to make it all the way to the top with the help of professional and certified guides and porters. If climbing Mount Kilimanjaro isn’t a thrill enough, Tourists can trek up Ol Donyo Lengai Mountain of God, which remains an active volcano mountain to date. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider – The Cradle of Life was filmed at Ol Donyo Lengai – Mountain of God.
4. Indian Ocean Beach Vacation: Tourists can take time from their busy schedule to enjoy a real vacation far away from anything they normally do. Tanzania’s multiple Indian Ocean Islands provides guests the opportunity to select their beach spot just the way they prefer it. Considering that less than a million visitors come to Tanzania over a given year, guests can be assured their experience remains personalized and private. While in Zanzibar, sit out on the soft white sandy beach under a palm thatch umbrella watching the sparkling turquoise blue waters totally mesmerize you.
Visit Tanzania And Have The Option To Select From The Islands of Zanzibar, Pemba And Mafia Or Visit The Coastal Shores Of Tanzania To Experience A Relaxing Beach Vacation.
5. Eco-Tourism Experience: More increasingly tourists are asking us for a true genuine African experience vacation. An African experience that is run by indigenous people of Africa in an environment where your stay is at accommodations built by indigenous people of Africa, and where your revenue from your spending actually and directly assists the indigenous population be self sufficient and self reliant. Apart from visiting the Maasai homesteads, take for example the experience at Chumbe Island where the accommodation has been designed in natural material. Food served comes from the freshest produces. While guests staying there have the opportunity to enjoy the offerings such as snorkeling and also learning about the lodge’s effort in preserving and sustaining the islands ecosystem and its inhabitants.
Come Visit Tanzania and Experience What the Country is Doing To Preserve the Environment While Creating Superb Tourism Opportunities For tourists
6. Historical Experience: Walk in the footsteps of great explorers and adventures that roamed Tanzania. Visit the exact spot in Ujiji, southwestern Tanzania, where centuries ago the phrase “Dr. Livingstone “I presume” was uttered. Visit Zanzibar and Bagamoyo and learn about slave trade history and its effects or at Kilwa where incredible ruins that are extant till today.
Come To Tanzania and Experience History As It is Unfolded.
7. Cultural Experience: Tanzania’s varying tribes and cultures provides an excellent opportunity for guests to encounter other ways of life, rites and rituals. Guests visiting the various parts of the country such as the Usambara Mountains can take a tour of the local communities or can visit Zanzibar and interact with the Zanzibaris participating in their day-to-day activities. Also, in Zanzibar guests have the opportunity to undertake spices tours, which will liven the human senses with sweet smelling aromas of the various plants used in our food today.
Visiting Tanzania Definitely Adds A Whole New Perspective To The Human Experience.
8. Marine Experience: Tanzania offers an underwater paradise for marine enthusiasts visiting Pemba, Mafia and Zanzibar with many interesting reefs featuring shallow rocky areas that suddenly drop off into vertiginous crevasses, 40 meters deep. With steep walls covered in colorful sponges and Gorgonia, divers will find such diverse life as Brittlestars, Lengoustines, and Moray Eels. Some reefs are like undersea mountains, wreathed with seaweeds and corals, and teeming with colorful fish.
Tanzania Provides a Wonderful Opportunity to view The Diverse Marine Species in Various Locations within One Country.
9. Relaxation, Peace and Pristine Beauty: Tanzania Offers peace and relaxation program where guests can take off to remote places like Kigoma located on the shores of the great Lake Tanganyika and spend their days from the comforts of their room gazing at the majestic vistas of the lake and further, or visit remote islands of Mafia where they can have their rooms facing the ocean. Guests can relax and enjoy the warm Indian Ocean breeze and spend their best moments of their life in Africa.
Experience Complete Relaxation in Tanzania Far Away from your Daily Activities.
10. Eighth Wonder of The World: If all the above reasons have not made you certain that Tanzania is the place to visit, the presence of Ngorongoro Crater, the undocumented “Eighth Wonder of the World” should change your mind. Sit back and relax in the comforts of your lodge balcony and view the incredible awesomeness of the crater.
Visit Tanzania and Witness The Eighth Wonder of The World.