TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking. We prefer you make booking 3 months in advance. Some Tourists make booking and send deposit even 6 months in advance.
The balance is due 45 days before commencement of the tour program. If the reservation is made within 45 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation. Deposits are payable through swift wire transfers from your bank to ours. Details for transfer are provided when you are ready to confirm your booking.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation and no-show fees.
Following is the scale for cancellation charges:
• 35% if cancelled between 60 and 45days prior to arrival
50% if cancelled between 45 and 30 days prior to arrival.
100% if cancelled 14 days and 24hours prior to arrival
Your Money Security and Travel Safety:
Tanzania Government make sure that only Licensed Tour Operators offer services to Tourists. All licensed Tour Operators banking are in recognized by Central Bank of Tanzania.
Tanzania Government follow regulations of World Tourism Organization (WTO) regarding Traveler security and Safety.
So feel proud to book your vacation holiday with a local Tour Operator and get realistic prices. Avoid Travel Agents who acts as Middle Men.
B. Prices quoted include:
1. Accommodations as indicated in each itinerary, based on either twin-bedded rooms or double bed rooms or Triple (or tents where applicable).
2. Meals as indicated in each itinerary, and domestic bottled water with group meals.
3. Arrival and departure transfers and all other land transport.
4. For Kilimanjaro and other mountains: Services of professional and licensed English speaking guides (or other specified International languages speaking guides), skilled cook, and enough number of porters for carrying your luggage, food, and water.
5. For safaris: Services of English speaking driver guide (or other specified International languages speaking guide), and a skilled cook for camping safari.
6. Entrance fees to National Parks, game reserves and museums, and ALL other applicable fees and taxes.
7. A Safari vehicle, equipped with luxurious game viewing and touring, with a guarantee window seat!
Please contact us for Travel /Safari Agents Commissions Special Group/Student rates available on request
(A) LODGE SAFARIS
• Guaranteed window seat and access to photographic roof hatch in specially-equipped, custom built safari bus driven by accomplished driver-guides
• All game drives
• Full board accommodation in lodges/hotels exept for Nairobi hotels that charge for bed and breakfast only.
• All game park entrance fees
• Services of experienced driver guides
(B) CAMPING SAFARIS
• Transport in a luxury 9 sitter mini-bus
• Guaranteed window seat
• Services of an experienced driver/Guide
• All camping equipment except sleeping bags
• All camping and game park entrance fees
• 3 meals a day prepared by our expert safari cook.
(C) WALKING SAFARI
• Transport in a luxury 4WD Landrover/Landcruiser.
• Services of an experienced naturalist /Guides.
• Services of an English-speaking driver guide
• Services of an experienced safari cook
• All camping equipment
• All tribal guides
(D) MOUNTAIN CLIMBING
• Return Transport from Kilimanjaro Airport to Hotel in Moshi.
• All accommodation and food on the mountain
• All entrance fees
• Hotel accommodation in Arusha or Moshi prior to climbing.
Tips, laundry, drinks, personal insurance, and items of personal nature
WHAT YOU NEED ON SAFARI
• Walking stick
• Sleeping bag,warm clothes,head torch. And all are in our store for hire.
Many people dream of visiting East Africa.
If you are looking for the private or group safari travel option for your employees, partners, honeymoon, family contact us with all interests. We will organize together the perfect safari package to suit any individual needs and interests. With our world of safari options, choose Tanzania game parks.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Terms and Conditions